To remain competitive UK Companies realise that they need to give credit terms to their customers, however, they also need early payment of sales invoices to assist their own cash flow. Invoice discounting, part of our invoice finance suite of products, provides this very solution allowing businesses to get the best of both worlds.
- Improve your Company Cash flow.
- You Maintain customer relationships and credit control
- Invoice Discounting – You are in control
- Seamless integration into your accounts software.
- Retain your accounts department & relationships
- Fast access to sales invoices & accounts receivable
- Confidential Invoice Discounting – Your customers are completely unaware.
- FREE Invoice Discounting quotes provided
- Start ups to £30 million turnover
Who is eligible for Invoice Discounting & Confidential Invoice Discounting?Most businesses trading with businesses that offer goods or services on credit terms are eligible for Invoice Discounting. However, you would normally expect a business wanting discounting to have their own internal accounts and credit control procedures. That said discounting is available to both small or large businesses. Invoice Discounting services are often tailored and customised to the individual business requirements and can be implements in most industry sectors:
- Haulage, Logistics, Shipping & distribution
- Manufacturing –
- Printing & Packaging
- Recruitment Agency & Consultants
- Body shop and accident repair garages
- The Construction Industry, including those operating within contracts
- Business Supply & Business Services
- Advertising, Media and Marketing
- International Trade or Import and Export
What is Discounting & Confidential Invoice Discounting?Invoice discounting offers the same basic facility as factoring, in that it provides immediate working capital by releasing cash that would otherwise have been tied up in unpaid invoices, but without the sales ledger and collections service. In this case, your invoice discounting company advances your business cash against the value of outstanding invoices, but you retain the collections in the usual way. You would normally find that Discounting is conducted on a confidential basis in that your customers would never know or be expected to deal with your discounting company.
Key Features of our Invoice Discounting SolutionsFunding is flexible and linked to your current and future trading levels and needs. You can plan ahead more confidently and compete more aggressively offering your customers extended credit terms without affecting your working capital or incurring cash flow problems.
- Seamless software integration
- Automatic Reconciliation
- Non Recourse offers protection from bad debts
- Flexibility to negotiate attractive supplier discounts
- Remove all expense and hassle of chasing payments of invoices – saving you time!
- Excellent way of providing funding for MBO, MBI, Corporate Restructure or diversification.