Enable Finance are delighted to announce new HMO mortgage rates for House of Multiple Occupation, Multi-Unit Blocks, student lets with more than 8 rooms and other specialist buy to let properties for professional buy to let landlords. These products offer landlords looking a fantastic opportunity to grow their HMO and student let portfolios without being constrained by room numbers or their business strategy to take interest only loan products.
|Loan Size||Rate||65% LTV||75% LTV||85% LTV|
|£100,000+||3 month LIBOR (0.75%) +||3.45%||3.60%||4.25%*†|
* Maximum loan amount £1,000,000.
† Maximum 75% LTV for HMOs with more than 8 rooms
3 month LIBOR is subject to a minimum rate of 0.75%
HMO Mortgage & Re-mortgage Criteria
- Single dwellings.
- HMO/multi/student lets with up to 5 rooms.
- Freehold blocks/titles of land with up to 4 residential units.
Normal rates apply if interest only period is 10 years or less. If interest only period exceeds 10 years, 0.5% rate increase applies
- Individuals or Limited Companies,
- LLPs, & Partnerships,
- Trusts and Pension Schemes.
- HMO with 8 or more rooms & Multi Unit Blocks
- Student Lets with 6 or more rooms.
- Freehold blocks/titles of land with 5 or more residential units
Enable Finance are national specialist commercial finance brokers with access to over 120 lenders, including crowdfunding platforms, Peer 2 Peers lenders and challenger banks. This means our buy to let investors and specialist student let providers have mortgage products to help them grow and develop their business. Enable Finance are Headquartered in Sheffield which has 2 universities within the City along with NHS teaching hospitals so we know a thing or two about HMO mortgages and funding student let properties.